BREAKING LOOSE with Dobrzański Team Customs.
The time has arrived to get away from daily routines!
It is a private event by invitation only for fans of Heritage bikes – both that have been originally preserved and customised BMW R nineT.
We will be travelling in a small group going for an outing through picturesque and varied roads of Małopolska Region, among others in the surroundings of the town of Gródek on the Dunajec River and Lake Rożnów.
It is a unique event for our BMW R nineTs in Poland!
Starting point: Kraków, al. Jana Pawła II 45.
Route length: about 100 kilometres (one way – return trip is up to participants).
Destination: Schronisko Dobrych Myśli mountain shelter – Jamna 53.
Date: 13 June 2019 (Thursday – weekend is scheduled for other purposes…).
Departure time: 10:00 AM.
If you want to come with us – please send your confirmation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation is completely free of charge and voluntary; however, it is the event only for those who will receive special invitations…
- Admittance only for those with the Heritage line bikes (BMW R nineT rules!).
- A male/female companion is welcome to come along.
- Throughout the event you will be provided with our technical support – assistance truck (to be following us).
- In the case of unfavourable weather conditions, the event’s date is subject to change! (it is meant to be nice and fun – no lighting through adversities!)
- Do you have any questions or queries – call Przemek (tel. 539-910-712) – who is our group guide.