Motorcycle based on a BMW R Nine T Scrambler 2017
- The original headlight has been lifted on a custom-made supporter.
- In the place of the headlight, we have installed a bar on which a small fork pannier has been fitted housing all necessary tools.
- The engine is shielded with engine protection bars on which an additional headlight has been fitted on the right-hand side, while the speedometer has been moved to the left.
- Both headlights that are switched on at the same time have been cased in covers designed and manufactured in-house by us.
- The fuel tank has been coated in olive green with a matt finishing.
- The tank has been fitted with a metal luggage rack supported by a brown genuine leather belt.
- The engine’s bottom is protected by an aluminium skid plate.
- A canvas and leather pannier made from recycled military surplus materials has been fitted on the right-hand side of the bike.
- We have installed an additional small lamp on the differential that is fully coupled with the motorcycle’s back light.
- We have exchanged the motorcycle’s tyres, replacing them with Michelin Anakee Wilds, more appropriate for this project.
- An additionally fitted back luggage rack has also been equipped with useful handles for the passenger to hold on.