Motorcycle based on a BMW R NineT Pure 2017
- The oil fillercap has been replaced with an analogue engine oil temperature gauge.
- An additional road light lamp has been installed next to the headlight.
- To install the additional headlight in its place, we have mounted a special support that will allow fitting the speedometer on the headlight’s left-hand side.
- The headlight is fitted with a steel guard.
- The OEM mirrors have been removed from the handlebar and the rear view mirrors are fitted in the cylinder’s shields.
- The fuel tank and the front fender have been coated in matt green and brown.
- Rubber shields to protect knees have been fitted on the fuel tank and a metal luggage rack has been installed on a black leather belt.
- The seats’ cover has been replaced with a black one made from leather with stitches.
- The OEM silencer has been replaced with an upper UnitGarage exhaust with a unique sound and looks (certified – yes!).
- A right-hand pannier has been entirely made from pull up leather.
- Additionally, we have installed a back luggage rack.
- The differential features an additional back light that doubles the headlight.
- OEM tyres have been replaced with Continentals TKC 70.