Motorcycle based on a BMW R nineT Scrambler 2018.
- The headlight has been lowered and fitted with a guard manufactured in-house by us.
- There is a special luggage rack over the headlight.
- Vintage fuel fillercap.
- MassMoto symmetric exhaust (certified – yes!, fitted with catalytic converters and dbkillers).
- Symmetric right-hand panniers have been fitted on a support frame.
- A back luggage rack has been equipped with handles for the passenger.
- Engine protection bars have been fitted with an additional spotlight and a speedometer that has been moved from the handlebar.
- Rear view mirrors by Unit Garage.
- An adjuster screw has been fitted on the back shock absorber.
- An analogue oil temperature gauge has been installed on the right-hand cylinder head
- The project features a “FlashenGrun/SignalRot” coating in a matt version.
- OEM tyres have been replaced by Heidenau K60 Scouts.