Motorcycle based on a BMW R nineT Scrambler 2018.
Spectacular project developed to a special order of our exceptional client.
The project has been based on BMW R nineT Scrambler 2018, originally equipped with a “719 Club Sport” option, and retrofitted with Öhlins suspension.
Scope of our customised design included:
- The titanium exhaust by ZARD, in a “Snake Welded” version, has been additionally equipped with dbkillers (the original was the Race version),
- The titanium air-intake is by Zard, too,
- The BMW roundel logo in the headlight has been replaced by the one manufactured in house distinguishing the project,
- The handlebar has been raised on aluminium supports,
- The mirrors are by Rizoma,
- LED indicators (Motogadget in front, and Kellermann at the back),
- The original oil cooler has been replaced by the one made by DTC showing the v-belt cover,
- The tank’s fuel fillercap by Rizoma,
- The seat’s cover has been made by DTC,
- The registration plate’s side support is by Rizoma,
- The back light’s support under the seat is made by DTC,
- The suspension is completed with Paralever by Wunderlich that has been repainted in house,
- The leather panniers treated with wax have been provided by UnitGarage,
- The rear suspension adjuster is a revolver’s revolving chamber that has been modified in house.