Motorcycle based on a BMW R nineT Scrambler 2018.
The motorcycle has been designed to order of BMW Motorrad Polska to mark the Season Opening in Mrągowo, Poland.
Capability of transporting a surfboard and maritime styling are the key characteristics of our project.
- The fuel tank has been painted in water-geek colours, imitating a “waterline”.
- Holders to transport a surfboard have been fitted on the right-hand side.
- An in-house made guard has been fitted in front of the headlight.
- The handlebar has been equipped with a UnitGarage mirror.
- The back of the motorcycle has been shortened, and the rear lamp has been installed on an in-house made bar.
- The registration plate has been installed on a holder behind the rear wheel.
- The front fender has been raised.
- The OEM tyres have been replaced with Micheline Anakee Wilds to provide the vehicle with better handling in a sandy, close-to-water terrain.